Well, today is official week 1 weigh-in day...
Starting weight: 152.8
Week 1 weight: 148.8
Wooohoooo!!! 4 pounds is definitely enough to make me know that I am doign the right things! I know I won't see those results each week...I have watched enough Biggest Loser to know that Week 2 is the hardest with little to no weight loss after they have double digit weight loss in week 1. However, My goal is an average of 2 pounds per week which will get my to my goal weight by my birthday. And I have started off well!!
Olivia has dance today from 11:30-2:30...right in the middle of lunch time. I know she will be hungry when she finishes, and I will be hungry too. So, I got up early this morning and have fixed her a lunch. I cut a pbj sandwich into 1/4s so that when she gets a water break she can run in and eat one quickly. I also cut up some celery which she loves. This should sustain her until we get home and she can eat something without us having to stop for lunch.
Dinner tonight will be a upside down pizza recipe that I found...I can fix it lean and it will be yummy for everyone. Going to try to get to the store sometime today for more groceries...the bad thing about eating fresh foods is that it all goes bad or is gone by the end of the week. I may spend a little more at the grocery store, but it will be less than what we would spend eating out.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment